Hamster and Ferret Smells
Anti Icky Poo is a great way to keep those nasty odors created by both Hamster and Ferrets. We all know how strong the odor gets and how frequent. By just removing the bedding from the cage, then spraying Anti Icky Poo the smell will go away in minutes. Once you use AIP, you will love the results and will keep using it. The solution is a live enzyme based product, without any toxic chemicals or harmful chemicals. This product will not harm your pets or family, it’s the best way to rid your odor problem in minutes.
- In the wild, hamsters dig extensive tunnels beneath the ground – extending as far as three feet in depth.
- Hamsters can only see up to six inches in front of them.
- Hamsters are color blind.
- Ferrets, Minks and Weasels belong to the same family.
- Ferrets can sleep up to an average of 18-20 hours a day.
- Hiding objects or even stealing item’s is part of a natural nesting instinct.
- A female is called “Jills”.
- A male is known as “Gibs”.