Mildew Odor Removal Solution
Anti Icky Poo is an Organic and Environmentally safe solution that can be used to rid mildew. Mildew shows up as black, gray or white, thin fungus that can grow just about anywhere. Mildew grows in warm and moist area’s which can be very harmful to your family. Since Anti Icky Poo is formulated with live enzymes that work on contact, the enzymes go to work digesting the bacteria that causes mold and mildew. The solution is effective up to 2 days even if the solution dries. The enzymes live using the bacteria from the mold and mildew as their food source. In some cases, you may have to treat a second time for those area’s that are badly infected.
- Ingesting or inhaling mildew can set off an allergy or asthma attach (this can happen even if a person never shown symptoms)
- Anyone with immune system problems or chronic lung issues, mold and mildew can increase fever pneumonia like symptoms or even infections.
- When it comes to “Black Mold” you need to take extra when removing. Be sure to wear a mask and covered clothing since the “Black Mold” is very toxic and in some cases from long exposure can cause death.